You Are God’s Unique Masterpiece
The world’s tried very hard to fix who you are, and in the process have broken or destroyed you. The depth of you has been altered and left you walking life as a pilgrim in a strange land. You don’t fit anywhere. You ask, WHO am I?
GOD SAYS YOU’RE UNIQUE.
The world’s stripped you of YOU, REPEATEDLY. Stamped a label on you one day, a new one the next. You’re “this” & we’re going fix you… again & again… It’s no wonder you ask, WHO AM I.
Oh! But GOD SAYS YOU’RE UNIQUE.
The world’s got you spiraling out of control, without an identity. You’ve been offered so many solutions, tried their version of who YOU should be. You’ve been medicated & over-medicated so many times, that you don’t even know or feel like YOU anymore. Sadly, you ask again: WHO am I?
“I KNEW YOU BEFORE I FORMED YOU INTO YOUR MOTHER’S WOMB.
BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN, I SET YOU APART.” Jeremiah 1:4-5
NO ONE ANYWHERE IS EXACTLY LIKE YOU
- You have your own fingerprints.
- Your lips have little markings, grooves on them, a different pattern.
- No one smells like you. It’s why police dogs follow your trail by the smell you leave behind.
- Every eye in the world is different and used to identify you — just like fingerprints.
- Your stomach’s different from everyone else’s, no two exactly the same.
- Even your heart is different. No two people with the same size or shape.
Jesus said to those who had believed him, “If you abide in my WORD, you are truly my disciples, you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32 For all who are weary & burdened, feel you’ve lost your way, with no purpose in life, feeling lost & beaten – there IS rest for your soul….
LOOK to JESUS.
Search Me, O God & Know My Heart
- “O Lord, you have searched me and known me!” Psalm 139
- “Before a word is on my tongue, O Lord, you know it altogether.”
- “You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.”
- “You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.”
- “You created my inner being, formed & knitted me inside my mother’s womb.”
- “I give thanks because I’m amazingly and miraculously made…”
- “Where shall I go from your Spirit? Where shall I flee from your presence?”
- “Even darkness’s not dark to you; the night’s as bright as the day, darkness’s as light with you.”
- “You made me; you created me. Now give me sense to follow your commands.” Psalm 119:73-74