WHO Am I You Ask? GOD SAYS YOU’RE UNIQUE.
The world’s tried very hard to fix who you are, and in the process have broken or destroyed you. The depth of you has been altered and left you walking life as a pilgrim in a strange land. You don’t fit anywhere. You ask, WHO am I?
GOD SAYS YOU’RE UNIQUE.
The world’s stripped you of YOU, REPEATEDLY. Stamped a label on you one day, a new one the next. You’re “this” & we’re going fix you… again & again… It’s no wonder you ask, WHO AM I.
Oh! But GOD SAYS YOU’RE UNIQUE.
The world’s got you spiraling out of control, without an identity. You’ve been offered so many solutions, tried their version of who YOU should be. You’ve been medicated & over-medicated so many times, that you don’t even know or feel like YOU anymore. Sadly, you ask again: WHO am I?
“I KNEW YOU BEFORE I FORMED YOU INTO YOUR MOTHER’S WOMB.
BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN, I SET YOU APART.” Jeremiah 1:4-5
NO ONE ANYWHERE IS EXACTLY LIKE YOU
- You have your own fingerprints.
- Your lips have little markings, grooves on them, a different pattern.
- No one smells like you. It’s why police dogs follow your trail by the smell you leave behind.
- Every eye in the world is different and used to identify you — just like fingerprints.
- Your stomach’s different from everyone else’s, no two exactly the same.
- Even your heart is different. No two people with the same size or shape.