Secret to Sowing and Reaping
In the 1960’s, Pete Seager from the group The Byrds wrote the music for the song “Turn – Turn – Turn,” taking it straight to the roof of the music charts.
The wisdom in the lyrics were taken directly from the Bible – chapter 3 in the book of Ecclesiastes. It made a huge impact on all of it’s listeners due to how strongly the words rang true as they still do today.
Imagine! There IS a specified time & place for everything under heaven, a specific order in the big scheme of things. Nothing happens by chance or accident. No chaos, God is in control!
Preparing the ground.
Planting the seed.
Investing in the growth.
Picking up the harvest.
- God has placed within you all you need to step out and walk confidently.
- Fix your eyes on the prize, then put some action behind it. Keep an attitude of expectancy until you see results.
- Thing is, a seed doesn’t know if it’s a good seed or a bad one. All it knows is that it should grow.
- It’s YOUR job to make sure you’re sowing the best so you don’t get crap. <smile!>
- What are you sowing? Encouragement? Hope? Blessings? Then it’s what you’ll reap in the future.
- If you’ve been sowing criticism, judgment, discouragement and defeat, you’re probably already reaping a bad harvest.