Two Great Days in Life—the Day You’re Born / Day You Discover Why
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you really care about?
- What would you live for?
- What would you die for?
The greatest treasures on earth can be found in the numerous cemeteries across the world.
Within these cemeteries lie the buried potential of the multitude who played it safe all their life.
Doesn’t it make sense for you to dare to reach for greatness? Playing it safe robs you of your potential.
But Passion Can Only Get You So Far. It’s Only 80% of Your Purpose.
Answer These Questions:
- What do I do well?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my gifts?
- What sets me apart from others?
There is a uniqueness about you: discover what it is, fine-tune it, work hard and grow in it.
That is what sets you apart. It lifts you above the crowd.
“Being average has never caught anybody’s attention and made anybody go the extra mile.”
People don’t pay for average. Being average never catches anybody’s attention; it doesn’t make a difference.
Consider This Because It Will Set You Free
From this moment on, stop working on your weaknesses. Why? Very simple. Don’t get trapped on this one. When you focus on your weaknesses, it makes you weak. Look where your strengths are and focus there. I know this goes against the grain but what you focus on magnifies.
Do You HAVE a Growth Plan?
- It’s not automatic. If you want to grow, you’ll have to be intentional. “The speed of the leader determines the speed of the pack.”
- To stay in front of the crowd, you have to continue to learn, grow and commit.
- Highly successful people have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and are always asking the questions.
Highly successful people know their purpose in life.
They grow to their maximum potential and they sow seeds to benefit others. They’re like a river continually flowing and understand what adds value to others.
When you find your purpose, protect it with your life. Begin seeing the pictures in your mind; when the negatives come to steal your purpose, change those images. Our thoughts are very powerful and they will be fulfilled, either good or bad. Teach yourself to expect great things, begin to see your vision through the eyes of faith. Remember that your life follows your vision.
Big Vision, Big Life. Small Vision, Small Life… Dream BIG.
A Little Exercise on TIME Management I Love:
- Write down the 5 most important tasks you have to do tomorrow.
- Number them in order of importance.
- Begin working on them in that order.
- Do this till the day is over, checking them off.
- Don’t be concerned with those who don’t get done.
- You are working on the important ones. The others can wait.
- Spend the last 5 minutes of each day making your “must do” list for the next day’s tasks.