AS CHRISTIAN WOMEN, WE ALL STRUGGLE
WITH the EVERYDAY CHALLENGES
of Living the Christ-Centered Life.
Our Heart Longs for to be Equipped & Live in the Wisdom of God’s Word.
- To live a life that honors us, FAMILY & GOD.
- To establish strong family values & commitment to God over anything.
- To be a good steward of all the resources God gives us.
- To leave generational legacies for our family to build on.
- To make a positive impact in the kingdom of God here on earth.
- To mirror a life of all of the above, without compromise.
We Christian Women Deal With This Stuff, Every Day.
It’s why it’s so important to absorb sound Bible-based resources to operate in His truth.
“As we’re conformed to His image, Christ is made more and more the center of everything.~ John Piper
HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY?
A Little About Me…
This blog reflects my heart, vision & ambitions – I’m delighted that you’re here. God has done great things and we no longer have to live by the world’s standards. Jesus came & left us directions to live the rest of the story…
Paul reminds us: “…anyone who belongs to Christ becomes a new person. The old life is gone; a new has begun!” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Paul encourages us, “No, dear brothers & sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead. I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us” (Philippians 3:13-14).
THERE’S HEALING, FREEDOM & NEW LIFE… IN JESUS.
As a Committed Christian Woman
You thirst and hunger for God’s Word. Your biggest desire is to become more like Jesus, or at least to have the desire to desire. You want to be molded, shaped & transformed by His Spirit; you desire low-hanging fruits produced in your life .
- You long to be closer to God and grow deeper in your relationship with Him.
- You understand it’s crucial to be nourished daily as you walk with God.
- You strive for God to reveal truths holding you back from freedom to thrive.
- You live to be encouraged & empowered by God’s Word everyday, for He’s your strength.
- You pray for a teachable heart and obedient spirit to apply His Word.
- You appreciate discipline as you develop more Christ-like character & behavior.
- You KNOW biblical truth & resources will set you FREE – to be efficient in the Service of your Savior.
Welcome to True Womanhood Living!
You’ve come to a place I’ve created to share intimacy with God the Creator through Jesus Christ, with help of the Holy Spirit. You’ve found a safe zone where committed Christian women find Christ-Centered spaces, filled with resources for you to jump ALL IN and EXPERIENCE the depth of the Christian Faith. YAY!
Of Course, Intimacy with God is the Goal
As we learn to intimately walk with God, we experience how to know him deeply. We discover more of His character, how He thinks, what He says, how He loves, etc… It’s knowing at a level that fosters trust in Him.
- James says it this way: “Draw near to God, He’ll draw near to you” James 4:8
- Intimacy with God is available to all of His children. James 1:2–4
- As we dive into the Word of God, we grow deeper in understanding His ways.
- As we store His Word into our heart and obey, the more we love and trust the Savior.
- We connect intimately with with God in Jesus’s name by the power of the Spirit.
- Our understanding of the World’s Creator deepens, and Scripture speaks to us like never before.