As Christian Women, We Often Struggle With The
Everyday Challenges of Living the Christ-Centered Life
Do You Long to Be Equipped to Live in the Wisdom of God’s Word?
- To live a life that honors YOU, FAMILY & GOD?
- To establish strong family values & commitment to God over anything?
- To be a good steward of all the resources God gives you?
- To leave generational legacies for your family to build on?
- To make a positive impact in the kingdom of God here on earth?
- To mirror a life of all of the above, without compromise?
Christian Women Like You & Me Deal With This Stuff, Every Day
The reason why it’s so important to absorb sound Bible-based resources & encouragement.
“As we’re conformed to His image, Christ is made more & more the center of everything.~ John Piper
The 1st step of the Christian faith is when God calls & adopts you as His child. From your very beginning, He began to shape your life along the same lines as the life of his Son.
The Real Committed Christian Woman is thirsty for God and hungry for HIS Word. Her biggest desire is to become more like Jesus. She allows herself be molded, shaped & transformed by the Spirit and her life bears many low-hanging fruits.
- She longs to be closer to God and move forward in her spiritual growth.
- She understands it’s crucial to stay nourished daily to walk with God.
- She strives to reveal truths holding her back from the freedom to thrive.
- She lives to be encouraged & empowered by God’s Word everyday, He’s her strength.
- She prays for a teachable heart & an obedient spirit to implement His Word.
- She appreciates discipline as she develops more Christ-like character.
- She KNOWS Biblical Truth & Resources EQUIP Her to be FREE in Service of the Savior.
True Womanhood Living
- A place to share Intimacy with God the Creator through Jesus Christ with help of the Holy Spirit. It’s a safe zone to Mentor, Encourage & Edify real committed Christian women looking for a Christ-Centered space. You’ll find resources to encourage you to BE ALL IN & EXPERIENCE the depth of the Christian Faith.
What is Intimacy with God?
- An intimate friend is one we’re very close to; one who knows us at deep levels.
- If you don’t know someone intimately, it’s very superficial. Trust is at the heart.
- Scripture shows us that God is intimately involved with those who trust him.
- The more we trust in God, the more intimately we come to know him.
- James says it this way: “Draw near to God, He’ll draw near to you” James 4:8
- Intimacy with God is available to all of His children. James 1:2–4
God Must Be Our Very “First Thing”
I’m Sure You’ve Noticed How…
- The day gets busy, then POOF! It’s gone?
- You want God to be a priority, but find time & energy always gets in the way?
- At day’s end, reality hits that your Bible wasn’t opened or any time spent with God?
- Guilt comes, another failure. You promise again that tomorrow will be different?
- But tomorrow comes and it’s the same thing. Nothing changes. AGAIN?
HOW DO WE EVEN BEGIN TO CHANGE THAT?
For We All Know Our #1 Priority Before Anything Else is GOD
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added to you.”