AS CHRISTIAN WOMEN, WE OFTEN STRUGGLE WITH THE
Everyday Challenges of Living the Christ-Centered Life
Do You Long to Be Equipped to Live in the Wisdom of God’s Word?
- To live a life that honors YOU, FAMILY & GOD?
- To establish strong family values & commitment to God over anything?
- To be a good steward of all the resources God gives you?
- To leave generational legacies for your family to build on?
- To make a positive impact in the kingdom of God here on earth?
- To mirror a life of all of the above, without compromise?
Christian Women Like You & Me Deal With This Stuff, Every Day.
That’s why it’s so important to absorb sound Bible-based resources & encouragement. “As we’re conformed to His image, Christ is made more & more the center of everything.~ John Piper
The 1st step of the Christian faith is when God calls & adopts you as His child. He knew what he was doing from the very beginning, deciding from the start to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son.
The Real Committed Christian Woman is thirsty for God and hungry for HIS Word. Her biggest desire is to become more like Jesus. She allows herself be molded, shaped & transformed by the Spirit and her life bears many low-hanging fruits.
- She longs to be closer to God and move forward in her spiritual growth.
- She understands it’s crucial to stay nourished daily to walk with God.
- She strives to reveal truths holding her back from the freedom to thrive.
- She lives to be encouraged & empowered by God’s Word everyday, He’s her strength.
- She prays for a teachable heart & obeying spirit to implement His Word.
- She appreciates discipline as she develops more Christ-like character.
- She KNOWS Biblical Truth & Resources EQUIP Her to be FREE in Service to the Savior.
What is Intimacy with God?
- An intimate friend’s one we’re very close to; one who knows us at deep levels.
- If you don’t know someone intimately, it’s very superficial. Trust is at the heart.
- Scripture shows us that God is intimately involved with those who trust him.
- The more we trust in God, the more intimately we come to know him.
- James says it this way: “Draw near to God, He’ll draw near to you” James 4:8
- Living intimacy with God is available to all of His children. James 1:2–4
True Womanhood Living
A place to share Intimacy with God the Creator through Jesus Christ with help of the Holy Spirit. It’s a safe zone to Mentor, Encourage & Edify real committed Christian woman looking for a Christ-Centered space. You’ll find resources to encourage you to BE ALL IN & EXPERIENCE the depth of the Christian Faith.
God Is to Be Our Very”First Thing”
Have You Ever Noticed How…
- The day gets busy and suddenly it’s gone?
- You want God to be a priority, but time/energy is spent?
- At day’s end, realization hits that your Bible wasn’t opened or time spent with God?
- Guilt comes, another failure. Promise again that tomorrow will be different?
- But tomorrow comes and it’s the same thing. Nothing changes?
- What can we do to change that? Where do we begin?
HE’S TO BE THE CENTER OF EVERY DETAIL OF EVERY DAY.
Our #1 Priority. Before Anything Else.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added to you.”
↓ Blog Posts ↓
Growing in Faith & Character is Crucial
We are commanded in Scripture to “Grow in the grace & knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. The glory belongs to him both now & to the day of eternity. Amen.” (2 Peter 3:18). This is a command: spiritual growth in faith.
What Should a Christian’s Diet Consist Of? The Word of God!
The truth taught in the Bible is rich food for Christians. God gives us everything we need in knowledge of Him. In 2 Peter 1:3-11 Peter lists character traits for maturity to take place and for a rich welcome into eternity’s kingdom with our Savior Jesus Christ.
Hop on this Journey, be encouraged & trust God for the process.
SO- READ – EXPLORE – COMMENT!
We’re So Much Stronger TOGETHER…
Trust In The Creator
Romans 8:31-39 “So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God’s chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger?
The One who died for us—who was raised to life for us!—is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture…
None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.“
Romans 12:2 admonishes, “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then, you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good, pleasing and perfect.”